Blowout Sale! Save 57% on the Vitam Amo TDS EC Temperature Meter Digital Water Tester with Backlit LCD, Accurate Professional Testing Ideal for Drinking Water, Hydroponics, Swimming Pools, Aquariums, 0-9990 ppm, 2% Accuracy by Vitam Amo at Option Ridge. MPN: TDS001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Questions about the filter?The TDS meter offers you a current idea of TDS conditions and the effectiveness of what's going on with filters or other reverse osmosis systems. With this water tester, you will be very aware of the quality of water at home.Know nothing about the water quality?It gives you an idea how good or how bad the water is before you are using or drinking when hiking, camping and traveling. Also, it allows you to keep tracking the water quality in the aquarium or agriculture.A
Product Description & Reviews
Questions about the filter?The TDS meter offers you a current idea of TDS conditions and the effectiveness of what's going on with filters or other reverse osmosis systems. With this water tester, you will be very aware of the quality of water at home.Know nothing about the water quality?It gives you an idea how good or how bad the water is before you are using or drinking when hiking, camping and traveling. Also, it allows you to keep tracking the water quality in the aquarium or agriculture.A must-have TDS meter for people who care about water qualityTotal Dissolved Solids (TDS) is the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts, or metals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in milligrams per liter (mg/L), or in parts per million (PPM).The higher TDS level in the water, the more the probability of harmful contaminants that can pose risks on health or hinder the absorption of water molecules on the cellular level. How to use the mineral testing pen (BIO)?1. Remove the protective cap.2. Put the pen into the solution under test, then it can identify the difference between pure water and energy water. It is pure water if there is no light on. On the contrary, it is mineral energy water if there is light on.3. After using, please wipe its probe clean.SpecificationTDS Range: 0-9990ppmConductivity Range: 0-9990 µs/cmTemperature Range: 32.0-176.0°F (0.1-80.0°C)Accuracy: 2% F.SPackage includes1 x TDS Tester1 x Mineral Tester1 x Premium Leather Case1 x ManualNoteWe provide a LIFETIME WARRANTY for our products. If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us by e-mail firstly and professional technical staffs will help you deal with the issue.
Features & Highlights
- ACCURATE & PRETICAL DEVICE - The listed TDS pen is the 5th generation of TDS meter, equipped with titanium alloy probe of premium quality, exact factory-oriented calibration and Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). It is adopted with low power backlight tech so it can test whenever it is day or night. Great for testing outdoor water, household filters or other reverse osmosis systems.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TOOL - The TDS meter can be used to test ppm, electrical conductivity and Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature. The improved TDS tester meter is a 4-in-1 device that helps the people to get all the figures they want. The measurements result can be shown in a few seconds.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS PENS - The water tester is an ideal for residential, outdoor, and commercial use. It is suitable for water quality testing in various fields such as drinking water, swimming pool, aquaculture, hydroponic, laboratory and scientific experiment, pools spas, ecology testing, colloidal silver, water treatment and so on.
- AN EXTRA GIFT - The item comes with a mineral testing pen (BIO) which can be widely used in various energy generator or energy detection as well as to check the purity of pure water, wine and beer.
- FULL VITAM AMO WARRANTY - Provides 100% no questions asked money back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with the item purchase simply let us know, and you'll be offered a FULL refund or replacement! Enjoy this absolutely RISK FREE purchase.
Manufacturer warranty for lifetime from date of purchase
1.97 x 0.59 x 6.3 inches
3.39 x 1.06 x 7.99 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.